This training prepares you, the trainee*, for the role of ScrumMaster by covering the Scrum framework, following the guidelines of the larger organizations in the subject, the Scrum Alliance. During the course you will learn about the roles, ceremonies, artifacts, all with real examples of war stories lived by the coach.
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Basics
- The roles of Scrum
- Ceremonies Scrum
- Artifacts Scrum
- Burndown Charts
- Scaling Scrum
- Additional topics according to the trainees skill set
*This course does not enable the trainee to carry proof of certification of the Scrum Alliance.
- Prepares the trainee to start work as ScrumMaster.
- Understanding the Scrum framework.
- Address how to solve various problems such as team motivation and conflict resolution.
- Software Developers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Test Analysts
- Professionals related to the development of products/projects in general
Experience in the project environment is helpful, but not mandatory.
About the Instructor
Juliano Ribeiro is passionate about agile practices. He started learning and using agile practices in 2009 and has worked in the roles of team member, Scrum Master and Agile Coach.
Through leading development teams over several years, Juliano has been able to implement many agile practices in various companies throughout Brazil. He has also developed software since 1994 and owns software projects in several languages.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate OOP in Java
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master)
- CSP (Certified Scrum Professional)
- Certified Delphi Developer
- Learning 3.0 Facilitator
Juliano is a regular speaker at major conferences, co-teaches agile courses in Brazil and the United States, and acts as an Agile Coach and Trainer for Objective Solutions. With all his accomplishments, he still believes he has a lot to learn.